As the biggest week for the Swiss watch industry draws to a close, we’ve picked out our team’s top five timepieces for release this year.
1. Tudor Black Bay Bronze – a truly striking design with a bronze case and matching coloured steel case back, bi-directional self-winding movement.
2. Omega Planet Ocean steel and sedna gold – this gents watch is a true performer and part of the Seamaster range. Resistant to 300m it’s a model you can rely on.
3. Rolex Air King – a genuine classic and excellent introduction to the brand. Now re-released with a larger 40mm case and aviation style dial.
4. Breitling Galactic 29mm – a cosmopolitan ladies timepiece with sporty features, stellar precision but a softness in its design.
5. Tag Heuer Monza – a new motor sport inspired chronograph from this famed manufacturer with the calibre movement. A stunning design.
Keep an eye on our website and social media channels and we’ll let you know as the new models we selected for you, arrive in store. We can’t wait.